Why we pray
Prayer is a conversation with God that is initiated by Him. God first comes and speaks to us through His Word and invites us to respond. God promises to hear our prayers so we can approach Him with confidence. “Pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” I Thessalonians 5: 17-18
Prayers of the week
Sun 08/06/2017 09:58 AM
– Gen McKeag and her family as they mourn the passing of Gen’s son Bobby.
– Joy Lussier dealing with on going health issues.
– Roger Fry, brother of Sharon Iseli, being treated for bladder cancer.
– Delores Riemer undergoing knee surgery.
– Betty Ploetz recovering from hip and shoulder surgery.
Thu 08/03/2017 09:08 AM
– Please include Gloria Kilponen in prayer. She is hospitalized and undergoing tests.
– Prayer of thanksgiving for Betty Ploetz. Surgery was successful and is now in rehab!
Tue 08/01/2017 01:09 PM
Bobby McKeag funeral arrangements:
Visitation at Heritage Funeral Home Thursday evening from 4 pm – 7 pm
Visitation at Grace on Friday from 10 am – 11 am
Service at Grace on Friday at 11 am with procession to Forest Hill Cemetery
Sun 07/30/2017 10:25 AM
Please keep Gen Mckeag and her family in your prayers. Gen’s son Bobby was killed in an auto accident. Gen has lost 3 adult children and has two daughters left.
Sat 07/29/2017 02:57 PM
– Betty Ploetz has gone through her surgery and is doing as well as can be expected. She will be going to a rehab after she is through at the hospital. She is at So. Shore room 3211 if you would like to send a card
– Bev Burettas nephew Bobby is still undergoing tests.
Submit your prayer